A second round?
We have decided to re-open T3 writer’s bids for a second round because we now have more time. Filming dates have been moved to mid-September so we would like to open up this opportunity to more applicants. Term is done, Exams are done, FOMI is done, FemFilm is done! What are you waiting for?
Also, the decision has been made to use our Arri 16BL, FilmSoc’s analogue 16mm camera!
Who can apply?
Absolutely anyone at UCL! No production membership is required.
What we accept:
- Complete scripts
- Uncompleted scripts (please provide at least 5 pages and then an explanation of how it will conclude)
- Short stories (if selected, it will be transformed into a script by another writer chosen by the producers)
What we are looking for:
1. Takes place in 3 or fewer locations
2. Will run for between 5 and 15 minutes
3. Clear character development
4. Space for creative interpretation (by the director, producers and crew)
We also encourage references to sound, art and movement design within the script to develop and present your vision.
CLICK HERE to apply and read more!